Keblinger

Keblinger
This is my blog; where I share all of my thoughts. I address many topics but
mainly weight loss. Take a look around, learn who I am, and what drives me.

Worst Food Experiences

Monday, July 22, 2013
Here lately, we've been eating out a lot. Mainly because our schedules have been so hectic. As a result, I've been to various establishments lately and not had the best experiences. I can't believe how little pride people take in their jobs.


I'm going to take these places one by one and describe how horrible each of them are.

Ruby Tuesday
We ate here Saturday evening for dinner. We've been to this location before but it's been a few years. Needless to say, we should have walked out as soon as we saw the condition of the restaurant. The salad bar was visible from the door and the hostess podium. When we walked in, we immediately saw food all over the floor. The hostess was all over the place talking to co-workers instead of seating people. There was a line out the door but the place wasn't busy.

We were finally seated at a booth with rips in the seats. Really? When the waitress brought us our "complimentary" biscuits, I couldn't believe my eyes. Not only is Ruby Tuesday trying to mimic Red Lobster's biscuits, the biscuits were tiny and hard. When I say tiny, I mean tiny. I bet they were no bigger than golf balls.

Our food wasn't brought to us by our waitress; I don't know who the people were who brought us our food. As soon as I food was placed in front of us, our waitress stopped by and asked, "How is everything?" No one had even tasted anything yet! After that, we saw her twice and once was to give us our check.

McDonald's
I frequent McDonald's often because, as you know, I love their caramel frappes. Each McDonald's I visited this weekend could not make a neat frappe! The stuff was all over the outside of the cup and there was more caramel on the outside of the lid than inside the cup.

Hardee's
We ate a Hardee's tonight for dinner because we didn't want to spend "an arm and a leg" on dinner. Well, $34 later we ended up with some of the messiest food we've ever had. I had to use 6 napkins to wipe off my burger! My husband ordered the ham and cheese sandwich, which contains no lettuce, but his sandwich had lettuce on it.

Why is it so difficult to take pride in what you do? Granted, I don't know anyone who aspires to work in the food industry but you should always take pride in what you do. I've been making the most of social media to blast these places. I work hard for my money and I deserve better service and a better product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Bobbi's Babbles All Rights Reserved • Design by Dzignine
best suvaudi suvinfiniti suv