Keblinger

Keblinger
This is my blog; where I share all of my thoughts. I address many topics but
mainly weight loss. Take a look around, learn who I am, and what drives me.

Fighting Boredom

Tuesday, July 23, 2013



Here lately, I've been so bored with everything, including work. It just doesn't do it for me anymore and I don't know why. I used to love my work but things have obviously changed. I just don't want to do anything. I talked to the hubs about it yesterday and this is what we came up with.


I realized that school is the only thing I truly believe I'm good at, and, now that it's over, I don't believe I'm good at anything anymore. According to the hubs and my BFF, I'm good at everything I do. I'm to the point now where I don't know exactly what I want to do with my life. Totally not a good place to be when you have a family depending on you.

I don't want to sit around the house all day with nothing constructive to do because then I'd really be bored. I want to use the MBA I have to pay $1655 a month for but I just don't know how to use it. The hubs said I should look into doing more things on my own (instead of working for someone).

I thought about that last night and decided to do some research on online web design classes. I truly love web design but I'm a novice at best. I know a lot about HTML but nothing about CSS. During research, I found code.org and I created an account. I started going through the lessons last night and, so far, it's been amazing! It's like school because I'm learning (without the high price tag) and I'll be able to use this education to help further my career.

Okay, it's time for me to get up and get something done. I'm not quite sure what that something is going to be but I'll figure it out as I go along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Bobbi's Babbles All Rights Reserved • Design by Dzignine
best suvaudi suvinfiniti suv