Keblinger

Keblinger
This is my blog; where I share all of my thoughts. I address many topics but
mainly weight loss. Take a look around, learn who I am, and what drives me.

CLA

Monday, July 29, 2013
I caught an episode of Dr. Oz last week about melting fat and losing weight. What's strange about this is that my mom called me and told me about it, too. While in Walmart Friday evening, I picked up some CLA to see just how it works. I started taking it Saturday evening when we got back from the beach. I did that because, according to WebMD, it can cause diarrhea and I didn't want to deal with that away from home.

I've taken it twice a day since the first dose and it's not bad. There's no after taste but I think they look like leeches. According to Dr. Eva Selhub, this supplement works in addition to diet and exercise. Apparently, it speeds up thermogensis in the body, which helps melt fat. So I figured it couldn't hurt.

Take a look at the video to learn more about CLA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Bobbi's Babbles All Rights Reserved • Design by Dzignine
best suvaudi suvinfiniti suv